Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Session Report - May 7 2008 - Better Nate than Lever

Here's the report for last Wednesday! Sorry for the delay - Pete

Pete,

Since I was the winner, Karen said I should give you the results of our game. :)

Karen, Bill, Bryan, and Beth played Pillars of the Earth. Beth received the extra victory point in the Priory card at the first round, which ultimately gave her several victory points during the game. Even though Bill had a rough start, he gave Beth a scare toward the end with lots of metal and the organ grinder as well as the glass blower. Beth won without the use of any workers requiring metal. The final score of the game was:

Beth - 48
Bill - 45
Karen - 40
Bryan - 37

See you soon!

-Beth
And a note from Karen:

I had the best game of my life tonight on Trans-America! I won with 12 points!
-- The victory of Amazon4God was planned super and ended with 12 points. (11:49 min.)




Doesn't that mean she didn't lose a single round?




1 comment:

Collin said...

Hrmmm, I don't think I submitted my report for the other game that went on while the Pillars game was going on. Dana, Lisa and I played Turn und Taxis. Lisa got to learn the ropes, while Dana and Collin worked to remember the final points. In the end, Collin triggered end game, but Dana eeked out a 1 point vistory. GG all!